Friday, December 28, 2012

Nick-ism

I haven't had many Xanderisms to report lately. In fact, the last few days, he has been using polite manners and lying around quietly reading books. It is really nice and seems so mature...but part of me wonders if this is how I lose him! Lose my little guy who wants me to validate everything he says and does to a more mature guy who can validate himself! Of course, I am being facetious. I want him to mature. But it's coming up fast!

So, here's the next Nickism. I made Baked Ziti for dinner tonight and no matter how many times I say, "It's really Baked Ziti," he calls it lasagna. Not quite lasagna. "Basagna." Reminds me of his "babana." It doesn't matter how many times he has heard the correct pronunciation of banana, it's still babana to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment