Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mom-Goals This Week

Last week's goals:

Personal

1. Memorize 1 Peter 1:3-4. {Not done, but I can recite 1 Peter 1:1 and maybe 1:2. :)}
2. Run 5 miles this week and take a long walk one day. {I think I ran almost 2 miles and took a short walk.}

Marriage

3. Start to use Cozi as our family calendar. Transfer appointments and events.

Children/Homeschooling

4. Schedule Xander's tonsil removal surgery. {Doctor was out of town and we thought we were leaving town before we could get it scheduled. I'll be trying to schedule now that we have a postponement.}
5. Get Xander a digital camera.
6. Start reading aloud The Hobbit in the morning.

 
Service/Family/Friends

7. Finish my first Mother Bear Project bear.
8. Throw a family birthday celebration for Erik's birthday.

Business/Writing

9. Write three Homemaking Cottage articles for September. {But I still have two to do! I need to get my act together.}

Financial

10. Call insurance company. {Aaaaaahhhhhh! Why haven't I done this? I always forget. Maybe because I want to. Putting it back on the calendar.}


So I got half my goals completed.

10 Goals For This Week:


Personal

1. Go to church on Sunday.
2. Run at least 5 miles this week.
3. Get Locks of Love hair cut.

Marriage

4. Have another wine tasting and game playing night.




Children/Homeschooling

5. Schedule Xander's tonsil removal surgery.
6. Finish the first chapter of The Hobbit.


Service/Family/Friends

7. Finish my first Mother Bear Project bear.
8. Call both my mom and dad this Sunday.

Business/Writing

9. Write two remaining Homemaking Cottage articles for September.

Financial

10. Call insurance company. !

No comments:

Post a Comment