Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekly Goals

I'm nervous to see how I did on last week's goals. Here they are, crossed out if I did them:

Last week's goals:

Personal

1. Go to church on Sunday. {This was the day I slept half the day.}
2. Run at least 5 miles this week. {I ran 3.5.}
3. Get Locks of Love hair cut.


Marriage

4. Have another wine tasting and game playing night. {We did taste another wine, but didn't play another game.}

Children/Homeschooling

5. Schedule Xander's tonsil removal surgery.
6. Finish the first chapter of The Hobbit.


Service/Family/Friends

7. Finish my first Mother Bear Project bear.
8. Call both my mom and dad this Sunday. {Talked to my mom; wanted to call my dad; see above about sleeping.}

Business/Writing

9. Write two remaining Homemaking Cottage articles for September.

Financial

10. Call insurance company. ! {!}

Ew. I did even less than last week in terms of completing these written goals. On the bright side, homeschooling is going well and last night's running was awesome. Maybe I am on the upswing.


10 Goals For This Week:


Personal

1. Go to church on Sunday.
2. Run at least 5 miles this week.
3. Start keeping a morning journal.

Marriage

4. Have another wine tasting and game playing night.



5. Focus on Erik when I get home from running and have nightly chores done. Forget about what I haven't yet completed for the day, or the week, or the month.

Children/Homeschooling

6. Take Nick to preschool - with homework finished.
7. Go on a nature hike as a family.

Service/Family/Friends

8. Finish my first Mother Bear Project bear.
9. Call both my mom and dad this Sunday.

Financial

10. Call insurance company. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment