Saturday, October 20, 2012

Blog Gone Public

Hello, dear readers. Up to this point, Day by Day has been a private friends-and-family blog. I just went public yesterday.

Some of the changes:
  • You can now subscribe to posts by email (see the right hand sidebar).
  • Your comments will be viewable by anyone who stops by.
  • Those of you who had an invite to view the private blog will no longer need one. You can bookmark the blog, if you like, and view whenever.
  • I have done my best to delete pictures and comments that people requested be deleted if the blog went public. I have also done my best to take off any photos of other children unless I have their parents' permission. Please let me know if you see something I missed!
I don't think my content will change much, but this public mode should be more convenient for several of us. My photos and content may reveal fewer details of our lives; I don't want to put it all out there when I don't know for sure who will be reading. Please keep this in mind when you post comments, too.



There may not be any change in readership at all, which is fine with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment