Monday, October 22, 2012

Today's Free Things: toothbrush, Lego catalog, and Airborne Immune Support

The Peaceful Mom got me onto this one: I went to CVS.com and printed out the coupon on the lower right corner for $1 off a CVS brand oral care product. Allegedly, one can buy a CVS brand toothbrush for $0.99, but I have not gone over there to buy one yet.

She also put me onto free Airborne Immune Support samples here. You have to fill out your name, birth date, address, and some survey questions. I am careful to whom I give all my information. Should I admit that I am not too careful to double check my correct birth date on these things? What do they need that piece of information for, I wonder?

I am watching my older son pore over a free Lego holiday catalog right now. Both boys will "read" this thing carefully several times a day. A friend of Erik's passed it on to us and it serves us as free entertainment. We have tried to make sure through the years that the kids know they can't have just anything they want and to pare down their Christmas gift expectations a teensy bit, so we haven't had problems with them begging for any of the Legos shown.

Xander gets a free subscription to the Lego Club Jr. magazine, which he loves. The first child in any household can get a free subscription but the subsequent children have to pay for one. But why not share? Here is the link to the Lego Club membership signup, which gives kids a free two-year subscription to Lego Club Jr. It doesn't come every month; it may be on an every-two-months schedule (I haven't kept track). People living in Australia and New Zealand have to pay for the subscription. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment