Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Tooth Lost

It is an exciting day around here. Xander pulled out one of his loose teeth.

He's had four loose teeth for a month or so, but the top right was the first to go.

It is adorable to hear him lisping.






In the second picture, you can see the new-to-me sweater I picked up at Goodwill. It is so soft and drapes so nicely! Here is my Goodwill haul for $15.08:

soft sweater and embellished tank

matching long-sleeve tan shirts in each of the boys' sizes, matching brown sweaters, long-sleeve Amazing Spider-Man shirt for Nick, Primary Mathematics 5B (Singapore) for Xander in the future

That's everything!








Erik made another Garden & Gun recipe last night: Butterscotch Pudding with Snickerdoodle Cookie Crumbs and Bacon Whipped Cream.

This was my serving: I could only eat half at one time because it was so savory and rich. Truly delicious.

Garden & Gun's article




And now Nick is playing with the wooden blocks while I play on the computer and Erik and Xander play chess at the library.



No comments:

Post a Comment