Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today's Free Things

Today, I got for free:

  • Sample pack from Green Mountain Coffee - you have to Like them on Facebook. I truly do like Green Mountain Coffee because they are an ethical company with fair trade products who treat their employees fairly. We used to subscribe to their delivery service for our coffee but we ended that in a period when we were trying to save money any way we could. Like now!
  • Squidoo account - It is free to get a Squidoo account and then you can write "lenses" on any topic you choose, as long as it's your own original G-rated (or R-rated, classified as such) work. Then you can potentially get revenue from ads, Amazon purchases through your links, and other revenue devices. At this point, you get 50% of pooled revenue and 50% of any revenue that might be tracked directly back to your own lens. I imagine that I will get about $7 two months from now, after writing content. The only reasons to do this are: 1) You know a lot about SEO or 2) You want to write content anyway and don't care if or how much you get paid for it. I don't always have time to write, but I do have a one-hour slot set aside every day to write Homemaking Cottage articles and blog posts. I could easily set aside part of that hour for Squidoo. Time will tell. (By the way, the links above are affiliate referral links, so I would get rewarded if you use that link to set up an account AND earn your first $15.)

No comments:

Post a Comment