Saturday, October 27, 2012

Today's Free Thing - Folgers

I just "Liked" Folgers under my promotions/coupons/samples Facebook account and will receive a free sample of Folgers coffee in a few weeks. Click here if you want to do the same.

I have multiple email addresses so that I can use one address just for deals where you have to give your email address. I never have to visit that account or view all the company's ad emails they send me if I don't want to. To set up my promotions/coupons/samples Facebook account, I used that email address. So I also never visit that particular Facebook account unless I'm trying to score a Facebook deal.

Apologies to Erik and my Facebook Friends: Sometimes I click through and "Like" things when my real account or Erik's is already signed in. If you ever see something that looks strange on Erik's account, it's probably me Liking things in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment