Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Arts and Other Stuff

Nick is in his booster seat with tray, coloring in a coloring book with his non-toxic washable crayons. Of the arts projects I've tried with him, this one is keeping him occupied longest!



The Mengs seem pretty settled into their new place and loving it. It sounds like a great neighborhood to live in with kids. Bailey has 4-year-old friends nearby. I always forget about this, but we should Skype with them soon!

Xander did not cry on the way home from school today so I think we're making progress. (The last two days he cried a little bit about wanting to bring his bag home from school and being hungry.) Not very big issues, just a display of him being tired out from school. I did bring him a chocolate milk when I went to pick him up today. So far, in terms of using his energy and intellectual and social capacity, school has been good for him. He slept well last night. I hope that is a sign of deeper sleep during this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment