Monday, August 23, 2010

New Things For the Adults In Our Household

We also had several exciting things happen for me and Erik lately. We celebrated our sixth anniversary on Saturday. One of the nicest parts was putting the kids to bed early so we could just hang out and drink champagne and look at our wedding and honeymoon photo albums.

A lot of the other stuff just sounds like work, but Erik and I are very excited. Yesterday Erik put up our new bedroom ceiling fan. Now he will sleep happy. He also patched our roof and bought the parts to reattach part of Xander's closet door. I recently bought a new hand towel and bath mat along with some nice matching bath products. Also two hypoallergenic pillows, two pillowcases, and a cotton sheet set. And a working lamp, and a matching wastepaper basket. All boring, all needed, and all things that we normally would not buy for ourselves.

I went for a run with Nick in the jogging stroller today while Xander was at school! It was a little hard, and a lot muggy, but I cannot believe I now have the freedom to run every day if I want to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment