Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nick's News

There has been so much about Xander lately. I feel like I need to refocus on what I want to be doing with Nick. And Nick has some news as of about ten minutes ago.

First, I left him buckled into his booster seat while I got a washcloth to wash him off, and he was fussing. Then a crash and lots of crying. He knows I have to do something with his buckles before I get him out and he must have learned what I do!!!! The buckles were unbuckled and he was on the floor, poor baby! But he didn't seem hurt, just mad and frightened, and he calmed down immediately when I put on Baby Signing Time.

When I was examining him, I found evidence of his other piece of news. A tooth is just poking through, a lateral incisor. His sixth. He's been acting like he's teething for months now, so this is a relief. Although who knows, there may be many more coming right behind it. He actually seems a little behind in getting his teeth.

This morning he threw up in independent playtime and I wondered if it had to with teething or if he was sick. We seem to have the answer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment