Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sleep Times

Tried keeping Nick up longer before naps today. He's been needing more sleep rather than less for the last couple weeks, maybe due to teething. I don't know. But we all went for a walk this morning which made it easier to keep him until 10:00, then put him down for morning nap.

After that was lunch and outside time and "school" playtime for both boys together. I tried getting my household tasks done with them, but Nick yells when I go out of his sight and seemed pretty upset, so I let him watch Baby Signing Time on my lap. He is raring to go with talking and signing, so hopefully he will remember some of those signs. Then he went to nap at 2:00. All is silence now.

Xander has been sleeping better at night when he doesn't fall asleep during rest time, so today I allowed him to just look at three books on his bed before he gets to play in his room with his toys.


As for Mommy's rest times... Actually, for some reason both boys have been (easily) sleeping in until 7:30 most mornings, and I've moved my shower to Nick's morning naptime, so I get to sleep in until 7:00. Hurray! It makes quite a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment