Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 1 (Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Series)

So, I'm following along with Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home {Simplified}. She's rerunning the series with a simplified version.

Today I was supposed to get dressed in something that I feel great about it, make a list of 5-10 goals for the week, quickly pick up the main living areas of the house, and clean out my purse.

Pictures:

I did feel good about this outfit today. Is that lint on my shin? You will have to excuse me, I've been decluttering. :)

Something about showing my handwriting online feels very intimate!

Living room before

Computer desk before
Computer desk after

Living room after



4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good job - feels great, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does! I checked your post and it looks like the purse/diaper bag purging was a productive one to start with. :)

      Delete
  2. Your purse is so cute...I like that you took pictures throughout the challenge...and good to know that I'm not the only one in de-cluttering mode:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I am going through Money Saving Mom's Budget right now, too, hence the decluttering. ;) Thanks for the comment and encouragement!

      Delete