Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 9 of Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks Challenge {Simplified}

Great day! Got up a little early and did chores while our youngest son slept in past his normal early wake time. It was fun working around the house because my husband got up early, too, to make food for his work Thanksgiving potluck, so we were working around and with each other. Our oldest son slept in even later while I got almost all my chores done for the day.

Per the 4 Weeks challenge, I got dressed in something I felt pretty good about, made a list of daily goals from my weekly goals list, cleaned the master bathroom, and then mopped the kitchen floor while Xander did the last task entirely by himself: wiping all switch plates in the house. Hurray for learning chores! He is still really good about doing chores without complaining. (He chooses to complain about other things.)


my to-do list


After

After

the shiny kitchen floor which I mopped while Xander was doing the switch plates

2 comments:

  1. I love shiny kitchen floors! I hope it stayed that way for you. Mine never stays shiny (or clean) for very long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could mop my kitchen floor every five hours and it still wouldn't stay shiny. :) I'm glad I got that picture.

    ReplyDelete