Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 3 (Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home {Simplified})

Yesterday's assignment was to get dressed in something I feel good in, make a list of 5-7 goals from my weekly goals list, spend ten minutes cleaning my room, and spend 10 minutes cleaning out the freezer.

I got all this stuff done but didn't have a chance to post it until this morning. :)


This is the After picture; it was almost all cleaned up after my decluttering stint but it sure needed a vacuuming!

Before

After
These were great assignments for me. The freezer looked okay but needed a wipe-down and look-through. I feel relieved that the master bedroom is vacuumed. And trying to find a good outfit today, I realized I might need another pair of jeans and cozy sweater for the cool season. (That's what I'm choosing to call Texas's winter.)

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking you are not a winter person? It looks like you did make great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacuuming always makes a big different in my opinion. It's amazing how much better our bedroom (or any room!) looks when it's freshly vacuumed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! The vacuumed room made me very happy. And Jean, I am not much of a winter person even though I grew up in Minnesota. :)

    ReplyDelete