Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 5 of Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home {Simplified}

Again, we were to dress in something we felt great about and make a list of 5-7 daily goals taken from our weekly goals list. Then we were to take 10 minutes to take off couch cushions and vacuum underneath and put away anything we found under there. Last, we were to take 15 minutes to do something we loved that would relax and rejuvenate us.

I did not feel great about this outfit, but I did my best:


I spent 15 minutes (ahem, actually more than that) reading and reading and reading library books. This is our library books basket, but the Money Saving Mom's Budget book on top is one that I recently bought. :)

Forgot to take Before pictures of the couch and these papasan chairs, but I did vacuum both in detail. There weren't any objects to be found. I must be a better house cleaner than I thought.
The papasan chairs are so comfy but these little corners attract absolutely every piece of grime, dust, trash, and other yucky thing that finds its way near the chair. This picture is a perfectly clean, vacuumed one, but most of these little sunk-in places needed vacuuming before I started.

4 comments:

  1. I love that book basket and your chairs. I can imagine sitting in one reading a book and I'd probably read for longer than 15 minutes as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting a new bunch of library books!

    ReplyDelete