Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 2 (Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home {Simplified})

Today's tasks were to:

  1. Get dressed in something you feel great about.
  2. Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and list no more than 5-7 things to do today from my weekly goals list.
  3. Set the timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean of the kitchen.
  4. Set the timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean of the refrigerator.
I did get dressed in something that I felt good about, after one unsuccessful outfit.



In between all this organizing, I made peanut-butter-jam-honey quesadillas that were decorated to be butterflies with chocolate syrup. You have to use your imagination on this one. Nick's looked clearer but he was already eating his by the time I was ready to take a picture.

Before

After (If you don't see much difference, that's because I thoroughly cleaned the refrigerator a week or so ago when I was trying to do this challenge alone.)

From my to-do list: The guys helped me test some children's DVDs that I am going to trade in to Amazon for money to spend at Amazon. We needed to make sure they were working. :)

2 comments: