Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We were fortunate enough to be invited to friends' house for dinner and trick-or-treating last night. They live only a couple of miles away from us in a really kid-friendly environment perfect for Halloween. The houses (many of them) were really done up.

Side note: I think I am going to do more to decorate and dress up next year. It just hit me yesterday how VERY excited the kids were for the holiday. I think they would appreciate it if I learned some jack-o-lantern carving skills and bought the right tools for the job. And our house would look more trick-or-treater friendly if I decorated the outside a little more. Tastefully, of course.

They were a knight (by choice) and a cowboy (because we had the stuff for him to be a cowboy).


Nick does not understand pictures and so he does not stand close to his brother or even in line with him. There were also cute pictures later in the night with their friends, who were dressed as Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, adult Princess Peach, and adult Toad. They were adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment