Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Money Saving Mom's new ebook: Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas

Crystal Paine, aka Money Saving Mom, has a new ebook for sale: Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas.

Recently, I made some great progress by following the assignments in her really good book The Money Saving Mom's Budget. I've been feeling great about the house after following tasks from her 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series and her 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life ebook. I even got some extremely helpful tips by reading some of the books she's recommended on her blog.

So I told myself I would follow along with any of her future series and buy any of her future books, within reason, as long as I continued to benefit from them. Looks like I'm about to buy Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas.

She also has a 24-hour giveaway going on to win a Kindle PaperWhite (valued at $179). You can get entries each day by blogging about the new ebook, buying it, tweeting or posting on Facebook about it, or pinning a link to the ebook on Pinterest. Or all of the above.

This post will serve as my first entry. I will also be buying the ebook while it's priced at $0.99. I'm sure it will be worth more than that amount to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment